Saturday, December 22, 2012

Welcome to the Saskatoon Blitz Blog!
I thought that by creating a blog for Saskatoon Blitz myself (and our staff), would be able to share more with you about what goes into making Blitz happen! As well... I will be able share updates, sneak peak information & connect with you the fans and supporters more promptly! :)
I will try to update weekly with new developments, and information about Saskatoon Blitz 2013!!
I hope you are as excited as me too be there!

Cheers,
Laura (Saskatoon Blitz Chair aka the Crazy Con lady)

ps. check out www.saskblitz.com for guest announcements (they have begun)




pss. isn't our new poster great!! Designed by Sabastian Van Esch

1 comment:

  1. Couple of Questions: Price for the Weekend passes, and is there going to be different levels of access this year?

    ReplyDelete